Patient Participation Group
Patient Practice Group Signup
Patient Practice Group Contact Form
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Getting Your View
The Practice has a virtual patient participation group.This group of people are those patients who have agreed and given their consent for us to contact them by e-mail to ask their opinion on various subjects relating to the service the practice offers its patients. The same opinions will be sought in the form of paper questionnaires to be made available in the surgery.
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.